Pages

1/16/2016

Funnny Comments yang pernah terbaca.

Hihihihihi......

Masa derang bincang topik pasal 'Bun Hairstyles'.

In my class, there was a girl that used to wear a huge bun. A student behind her shouted, "put your poop away!! I can't see the board because of you everyday!!" and everybody laughed ㅋ


Masa derang imejin Nam joo Hyuk jadi classmate derang di sekolah...

[+48, -0] I'll act cool and chic when my friends are going crazy for him. But on the inside, I'll be thinking, "holy fuck, he's so handsome hah". I'll stalk him on Kakao Story and Facebook ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Masa derang discuss ttg Learning German dan terkaitnya salah satu panelist dari Abnormal Summit, iaitu Daniel Landeman

- When I see German Daniel speaking German, his pronunciation is like... "pishufushufushupushu"



No comments:

Post a Comment